
We love to make snickerdoodles and Christmas is a perfect excuse to make some! For a fun holiday twist, add green and red sprinkles to your sugar and cinnamon mix. When you roll the cookies in this, they will bake up looking quite festive!
I'm not even going to post the recipe here b/c it's one of the most well loved cookies in America! :o)
Happy Baking everyone!
a post with pictures *gasp*
8 years ago

3 comments:
those are good too! I got your comment about posting my recipe and I will... its a good one! :) enjoy your cookies....
by the way...kind of off subject, but do you have your moms recipe for yams? a friend of mine was looking for a good one, and I told her that ours was the best! let me know if you do! :)
Yes Caley, I'll email it to you!
Post a Comment