Today was our first day of school...hard to believe the summer is already over!
Nathan is in 11th grade, Tim is in 9th. So, two high schoolers! Dan is in 5th grade and Lizzy is in 2nd. Full layout of grades here! :)
Also pictured is my new school "cupboard" that Kenny made for me (with a little help from a friend). It is GREAT...he did a wonderful job and it holds all of our stuff in one convenient place. We'll eventually put doors on the outside, but for now it's functional as is. :)
a post with pictures *gasp*
8 years ago

4 comments:
Wow that looks SO good!! Great job, Kenny! :)
I agree - great job Ken! I love that it is built in. How nice for you Jill!
man I still cant believe you teach all of them!! I give you so much credit... wheff!! hands full! But they all look like they are enjoying it! way to go! Here's to a good start to a good school year!
OH, I love the cabinet! Very good job, Ken! I bet this has made life lots easier for Jill.
Happy Schooling!
Post a Comment