Today was Lizzy's 6th birthday! We are thankful for her, and pray that the Lord will bless her in the coming year!
For her birthday she got some new clothes, some books, a movie and a couple of toys AND her very own, big Bible. She can read so well now, and as a tradition we have given each of our kids a "real" Bible on their birthdays after they have learned to read.
Happy Birthday Lizzy! We love you!
a post with pictures *gasp*
8 years ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you didn't put that bad picture of me in there.
BTW This is Nathan.
Ah, but now everyone will be wondering about that picture and maybe I'll have to post it just to satisfy everyone's curiosity...
:o)
YES... now you have to post it. :)
We love to see bad pictures of people. No worries, Nathan - Jason always posts the yucky ones of me (or at least I think so).
Glad Lizzy had a nice birfday!
Ethan said today, "I wanna sing happy birfday to Lizzy!"
Happy Birthday miss Lizzy! :)
Post a Comment