Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tagged by Stef...and Jess too...

So, I saw this a LONG time ago...but just now getting around to doing it. :)

~Couple's Quiz~

♥ What are your middle names?
Anne and Lance

♥How long have you been together?
We've known each other our entire lives; started dating about 2 years before getting married. We have been married for 20 years!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
See above...

♥ Who asked who out?
He did the asking.

♥ Who made the first move?
He did.

♥ How old are each of you?
Jill - almost 43 (write it down Stef! haha)
Kenny - 44

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Yes we did!

♥ Are you from the same home town?
yes.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Kenny is smarter as far as technical things, but I have more common sense. ;-)

♥ Who majored in what?
Me- Spanish
Kenny - didn't major in anything...was in the Navy and learned Nuclear Engineering there.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Panda Express

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Mexico - Mazatlan

♥ Who has the worst temper?
probably me, but neither of us really have bad tempers

♥ How many children do you want?
the four we have...looking forward to grandchildren in the future!

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me.

♥ Who is more social?
Kenny; although I have more friends, Kenny will talk to anyone. ha!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me.
Although I'm not as neat as I used to be...

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Kenny

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Kenny

♥ Where was your first date?
Um...a little restaurant in Fullerton called Rutabagorz

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Kenny

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No...not anymore.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving in La Habra with my parents, Christmas at our house with all the fam here.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us is of a jealous nature.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
I can't remember...a year maybe?

♥ Who eats more?
Kenny

♥ What do you do for a living?
Kenny - Water Treatment Sales and Service for Garrett Callahan
Jill - Home School teacher, Mom and multi-tasker extraordinaire!


♥ Who does the laundry?
Me

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Neither of us...Nathan...haha!

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually Kenny

♥ What is "your" song?
We don't really have one...we like Third Day though.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Got it! I'll mark it down now :)

W and J said...

Cute!! I didn't realize you majored in Spanish! Very cool! :)