I've been tagged by Jessica and William! Here ya go!
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I was probably nursing or changing a diaper! 10 years ago Dan was 6 weeks old!
2. Five items on your to-do list today?
1. Put away laundry
2. Go to the park and enjoy the holiday!
3. Sort through old clothes
4. Upload a bunch of pictures
5. Put away some boxes in the garage
3. Snacks that you enjoy?
1. watermelon
2. jelly beans
3. cheese
4. pretzels
5. peaches
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. pay off our house and my parents' house
2. set up college scholarships for underprivileged kids
3. support a missionary or two
4. go on an 'around the world' cruise
5. give some money to the pregnancy centers
5. Places that you would live?
1. near the ocean, somewhere like Capitola or Morro Bay
2. some small town, in the mid-west
3. Europe might be fun
4. I like it in Brentwood!
6. Do you have any hobbies?
1. scrapbooking
2. reading
3. walking
4. internet surfing
7. Name a pet peeve:
1. people who talk about themselves all the time
2. that horrid noise when someone scrapes a chalkboard!
3. when my kids leave their shoes all over the place
4. when I can't find something
I TAG....STEF and TRISH
a post with pictures *gasp*
8 years ago

2 comments:
You're so quick..you must have been tagged before! :) I am totally that person who talks to herself!! Haahaa. Maybe since I'm an only child, I was the only one around to listen to me. I try not to do it in public but I catch myself.
Oh, so glad to find I'm really not under your pet peeves. HA!
Post a Comment