Monday, April 21, 2008

Delay...


















Hi all...so sorry for the delay in updating our blog! I've been so busy, that the time has gotten away from me. Now April is almost over. So, here are some bullet points to highlight.

The picture of the birds is from our backyard. Once again we have a bird's nest in one of our pine trees. I actually took that picture a few weeks ago, and both baby birds survived and are big now. :)


Highlights from April, so far:

  1. Pastor's Conference at church - busy week, but great! We had a pastor stay with us from Oregon. He was really nice, and we enjoyed having him.
  2. Fort building - Dan had the great idea to build a fort in our backyard. So, he cleared the spot all by himself, under one of our pine trees, drew up a plan and now the boys (including Kenny) are all in the process of building it! I think mostly Kenny is doing the building, but everyone else is there for moral support. :) I'll post pictures of that when they are done.
  3. Another lost tooth - Lizzy lost another tooth yesterday; a top one, right in front! Again, I'll post a picture when I can (our SD card reader is broken and I'm waiting for the new one to come in the mail). Tim lost his very LAST tooth yesterday too. :)
  4. Brentwood Press - Nathan's picture was in our local newspaper with the big group he played piano with in the Certificate of Merit Honors Recital last month. See below! Nathan is in the middle of the picture, slightly to the right.

















Okay, I think those are the 'major' occurrences at our house. I don't want to bore you all with the tiny details, so I'll leave it with that. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Stef said...

Okay, my RSS feed IS working! Woo-hoo! I thought you meant you updated today. :)
I'm so happy for Nathan! That is super exciting for him.

Can't wait to see Lizzy's NO teeth smile. :)