Monday, January 21, 2008

Lizzy's Lost Tooth!!!



Lizzy lost her first tooth today! She was pretty freaked out at first, but once she got over the .005 tsp of blood that may have gotten on the kleenex, she was excited. :o)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Stef said...

Oh Lizzy, we are so proud of you! Wow!! I remember thinking the feeling of no tooth there was so weird. Did you get a prize for that tooth coming out?! :)

Kathryn said...

Wow, my girl is getting so old! :) Congrats Lizzy!

Jules said...

That's so cute :)

Jonathan had NO top front teeth for Christmas! My Dad kept singing.."all I want..." :)

.005 tsp...LOL :) That's funny!!

Me said...

How cute! That is always fun. Yes, Kyleigh got the letter. She has started writing her one back numerous times but has yet to finish one. lol She is dying to send one out though so I'll get on her to finish one and we'll send it soon!

Caley said...

congrats!! so exciting.... whats the going rate these days?!? hehehe!

jillyco said...

We are sort of on the cheap side, at $2 for the first tooth and $1 for the rest (each). I've heard of some giving $5!!

Trisha said...

How fun! Kate just discovered her 2 front bottom middle teeth are loose - she's thrilled.
I don't think you're cheap - we usually do the same for our kiddos.